published on in People

20+ My Hero Academia Quotes that will show you how to be a hero

Here are 20+ My Hero Academia Quotes, including quotes by Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, All Might, Shouta Aizawa, etc. It will show you how to be a hero. My Hero Academia is one of the best animes of all time.

My Hero Academia Quotes are for everyone who wanted to do something great in life. It is the story of a normal boy Izuku Midoriya in a world where superheroes are common. He was not born with superpowers but wanted to become a superhero. All Might, Japan’s greatest superhero, recognizes his potential and helps him enroll in a prestigious superhero training high school.

• 20+ My Hero Academia Quotes
  • Izuku Midoriya Quotes from My Hero Academia
  • 1. Sometimes I do feel like I’m a failure. Like there’s no hope for me. But even so, I’m not gonna give up. Ever! – Izuku Midoriya
  • 2. Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward. – Izuku Midoriya
  • 3. When the enemy becomes certain of their victory, that will be our chance. – Izuku Midoriya
  • 4. I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I’ll never catch up otherwise… I want to be like you… Like you! The strongest hero. – Izuku Midoriya
  • 5. The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines! – Izuku Midoriya
  • 6. Dreams can become reality! – Izuku Midoriya
  • 7. It’s like All-Might said… Giving help that’s not asked for… is what makes a true hero! – Izuku Midoriya
  • 8. All men are not created equal. – Izuku Midoriya
  • 9. A smiling, dependable, cool hero…That’s what I wanna be! That’s whyI’m giving it everything. For everyone!
  • – Izuku Midoriya
  • 10. My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can’t lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me. – Izuku Midoriya
  • Shoto Todoroki Quotes from My Hero Academia
  • 11. If you wanna stop this, then stand up! Because I’ve got one thing to say to you. Never forget who you want to become. – Shoto Todoroki
  • 12. Get a hold of yourself, you’re an adult, aren’t you? – Shoto Todoroki
  • Shouta Aizawa Quotes from My Hero Academia
  • 13. There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway. – Shouta Aizawa
  • 14. If you’re going to become a hero, you don’t have time for such leisurely events. – Shouta Aizawa
  • All Might Quotes from My Hero Academia
  • 15. Whether you win or lose, looking back, and learning from your experience is a part of life. – All Might
  • 16. If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit. – All Might
  • 17. The most inflated egos are often the most fragile. – All Might
  • 18. When there’s nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times, is surely the mark… of a true hero! – All Might
  • 19. It’s not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what’s realistic. – All Might
  • 20. The slight difference between those who always aim for the top and those who don’t, it will come to matter in a big way once you all emerge into society. – All Might
  • Shinsou Hitoshi Quotes from My Hero Academia
  • 21. Maybe I failed this time, but I’m not giving up. I’ll show them I’ve got what it takes to make it to the hero course, and I’ll become a greater hero than all of you. – Shinsou Hitoshi
  • Iida Tenya Quotes from My Hero Academia
  • 22. Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues. – Iida Tenya
  • 20+ My Hero Academia Quotes

Izuku Midoriya Quotes from My Hero Academia

1. Sometimes I do feel like I’m a failure. Like there’s no hope for me. But even so, I’m not gonna give up. Ever! – Izuku Midoriya

2. Don’t worry about what other people think. Hold your head up high and plunge forward. – Izuku Midoriya

3. When the enemy becomes certain of their victory, that will be our chance. – Izuku Midoriya

4. I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I’ll never catch up otherwise… I want to be like you… Like you! The strongest hero. – Izuku Midoriya

5. The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines! – Izuku Midoriya

6. Dreams can become reality! – Izuku Midoriya

7. It’s like All-Might said… Giving help that’s not asked for… is what makes a true hero! – Izuku Midoriya

8. All men are not created equal. – Izuku Midoriya

9. A smiling, dependable, cool hero…
    That’s what I wanna be! That’s why
    I’m giving it everything. For everyone!

– Izuku Midoriya

10. My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can’t lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me. – Izuku Midoriya

Shoto Todoroki Quotes from My Hero Academia

11. If you wanna stop this, then stand up! Because I’ve got one thing to say to you. Never forget who you want to become. – Shoto Todoroki

12. Get a hold of yourself, you’re an adult, aren’t you? – Shoto Todoroki

Shouta Aizawa Quotes from My Hero Academia

13. There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway. – Shouta Aizawa

14. If you’re going to become a hero, you don’t have time for such leisurely events. – Shouta Aizawa

All Might Quotes from My Hero Academia

15. Whether you win or lose, looking back, and learning from your experience is a part of life. – All Might

16. If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit. – All Might

17. The most inflated egos are often the most fragile. – All Might

18. When there’s nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times, is surely the mark… of a true hero! – All Might

19. It’s not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what’s realistic. – All Might

20. The slight difference between those who always aim for the top and those who don’t, it will come to matter in a big way once you all emerge into society. – All Might

Shinsou Hitoshi Quotes from My Hero Academia

21. Maybe I failed this time, but I’m not giving up. I’ll show them I’ve got what it takes to make it to the hero course, and I’ll become a greater hero than all of you. – Shinsou Hitoshi

Iida Tenya Quotes from My Hero Academia

22. Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues. – Iida Tenya

Which ones are your favorites, My Hero Academia Quotes? Please tell me in the comment section below. If you like this article, please share it on your social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.).

Read More:

ncG1vNJzZmilqam1qMXAmqVnm5%2BifK7FjKGcq6ddlrCisMSmoJploaq8tbHSaA%3D%3D