published on in Wiki

Who is Huw Edwards Children? Discovering His Parenting Journey

Huw Edwards is a Welsh journalist, newsreader and presenter. He regularly hosted the News at Ten and he was the reporter who broke the news of the Queen’s passing live on television. The 61-year-old was raised in Llanelli after being born in Bridgend in 1961. Read the post to know more about his kids and wife.

How Many Kids Do Huw Edwards Have with His Wife?

Vicky Flind, a television producer who has previously worked on programs like This Week, Peston, and Britain’s Next Prime Minister, is married to Huw. He and his wife have five children and they all reside in Dulwich, London.

The couple has two daughters, Hannah and Rebecca along with three sons, Dan, Sammy and Amos.

In our previous post, we covered information about Corey and Geraldo’s kids, if you want to know about them you can read our below posts:

What did Huw Edwards Say About His Kids?

In a conversation regarding their children, Huw stated:

“There’s a principle that your youngest child gets a far better crack of the whip than your eldest. All your anxieties and inexperience and cluelessness as a parent are taken out on your eldest child.”

He continued:

“By the time you get to your youngest in my case number five, you’re a brilliant parent. So if you could give a parent all the patience and knowledge that they would have with their second or third child or whatever to the first, that’s the one piece of advice I’d give.”

Additionally, in 2021 Huw Edwards admitted that his two oldest children have a good level of understanding in Welsh but the fact that English is the primary language spoken in their home. He also opened up about speaking Welsh in the household.

He said:

“For the most part English is the main language because my wife doesn’t speak Welsh. I was able to concentrate a lot of time on my eldest two children who have got a good level of understanding in Welsh but the others less so.”

He continued:

“Three of my sons are linguists actually and I’ve got a daughter who is a linguist. Their facility to speak, pronounce and understand, it’s quite good but what you won’t get is a fluent conversation.”

“They talk frequently to my mum who is back in Llanelli and they are very aware of the heritage of my dad and the fact he was such a big figure in Welsh language culture and are very proud of that.”

You can follow our Twitter account and read our other most recent posts to know more about the personal lives of other celebrities including details on their spouses, parents and children.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxzf46hrLBllZnEor7DrGScoJmhsbOxzWg%3D