published on in Latest

Finding Camellia Chapter 99 Release Date, Spoiler, Raw Scan, Where To Read, Countdown, Plotlines & N

Finding Camellia Chapter 99:- Finding Camellia is a popular webtoon series that tells the story of Camellia, a girl who was forced to live as a boy in an aristocratic family. She struggles to reclaim her true identity and find her love in a world full of secrets and lies. The webtoon is based on a novel by Jin Soye and illustrated by Surreuk Comics. It has been serialized on RIDI Books and Manta since August 2021 and has gained a lot of fans and positive reviews.

If you are one of the avid readers of Finding Camellia, you might be wondering when the next chapter will be released, what will happen in it, and where you can read it. Here is everything you need to know about Finding Camellia Chapter 99.

Release Date of Finding Camellia Chapter 99

Finding Camellia Chapter 99 is scheduled to be released on December 15, 2023. The webtoon usually updates every Saturday, unless there is a hiatus or a delay. The release time may vary depending on your time zone, but it is usually around 12:00 PM KST (Korea Standard Time), which is 10:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) or 3:00 AM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on the same day.

Global Release Time

Different CountryDifferent Time zone
Eastern European Time3:30 A.M
Pacific Daylight Time9 AM
Eastern Daylight Time12 Noon
Central Daylight Time11 AM
British Summer Time5 PM
Japan Standard Time9:30 PM
Korea Standard Time9:30 PM
Eastern Standard Time8 A.M
India Standard Time11:30 P.M
Australian Eastern Time10:30 A.M
Washington DC08:30 A.M
New York, USA08:00 A.M

Countdown Timer

You can check the countdown for the next chapter on the official websites of RIDI Books or Manta, or use a countdown timer like this one.

Timer expired

Spoiler Alert

A spoiler is a preview or a summary of what will happen in the next chapter, usually based on the raw scan or the original Korean version of the webtoon. An English spoiler is a translation of the spoiler into English for the international fans. A raw scan is an image or a scan of the original webtoon before it is translated or edited.

As of now, there is no official spoiler, English spoiler, or raw scan for Finding Camellia Chapter 99. However, some fans may share their predictions or leaks on social media platforms like Reddit, Twitter, or Instagram. If you want to avoid spoilers, you should be careful when browsing these sites. If you want to read spoilers, you can search for keywords like “Finding Camellia Chapter 99 spoiler”, “Finding Camellia Chapter 99 English spoiler”, or “Finding Camellia Chapter 99 raw scan” on these sites.

However, please note that spoilers are not always accurate or reliable, and they may ruin your reading experience.

English Spoiler Release Date

Finding Camellia Chapter 99 Raw Scan Release Date has finally been confirmed! The raw files of the famous Manhwa series will come out on Dec 12, 2023. Since the last chapter ended on a cliffhanger, people have been eagerly waiting for the next one to come out.

English Spoiler Countdown

Timer expired

Recap of Finding Camellia Chapter 98

In the previous chapter, Camellia and Claude finally reunited after a long separation. Camellia revealed her true identity to Claude and confessed her love for him. Claude was shocked and confused, but he also felt relieved and happy. He hugged Camellia and told her that he loved her too. They kissed passionately and decided to escape together.

Meanwhile, Ian, who had been secretly following Camellia, witnessed their reunion and felt betrayed and angry. He confronted Camellia and accused her of lying to him and using him. He tried to attack her, but Claude intervened and fought him. Ian was injured and ran away, swearing revenge.

Camellia and Claude managed to escape from the palace and headed to the port, where they boarded a ship to Del Casa, the country of Camellia’s mother. They hoped to start a new life there, away from the troubles and dangers of the empire.

Raw Scan Release Date

Finding Camellia Chapter 99 English Spoiler Release Date is scheduled for 12 Dec, 2023. Fans of this popular series are eagerly anticipating the next chapter of the thrilling story. It is better to wait for the official release of the webtoon and support the creators by reading it on the legitimate websites.

Raw Scan Countdown

Timer expired

See Also:- Finding Camellia Chapter 96 Release Date

Plotlines

Finding Camellia is a webtoon that combines romance, fantasy, and drama. It has a captivating plot that revolves around the themes of identity, love, and family. It also has a rich and colorful art style that enhances the emotions and expressions of the characters. The webtoon has a lot of twists and turns that keep the readers hooked and engaged.

What are the ratings of this manhwa?

The webtoon has received a lot of praise and positive feedback from the readers and critics. It has a high rating of 7.45 out of 10 on MyAnimeList, based on 492 user reviews. It also has a rating of 3.97 out of 5 on Anime Planet, based on 29 ratings and 8 reviews. Some of the comments from the readers are:

• “I am so happy to see that Finding Camellia is finally on MAL! At first i was put a little back because of the horrible adoptive mother, but good thing the new brother and love interests are here for our Camellia!”
  • “Ok, I caved and read the novel, and I’m so glad I did! So I thought I’d open this thread for new (and old) readers of the novel – like myself – who might want to discuss it!”
  • “I needed more Carhem and Jessica scenes ngl. I wanted to see them grow up and become teenagers. How they would be at the age their parents met. Imagine Carhem chasing noble men away from Jessica during banquets and stuff. Taking on the overprotective brother role as he grew up. Like father like son. Would be absolutely hilarious to read it.”
  • “I love this story so much. The characters are so well developed and the plot is so intriguing. I can’t wait to see how Camellia and Claude’s relationship will evolve and how they will overcome the obstacles in their way.”

Where to Read Finding Camellia Chapter 99?

You can read Finding Camellia webtoon on either RIDI Books or Manta. These are the official and legitimate websites that publish the webtoon with the permission and support of the creators. You can access these websites through your browser or download their apps on your devices. You can also subscribe to their services and get access to more features and benefits.

RIDI Books is a Korean digital content platform that offers various genres of webtoons, novels, and audiobooks. You can read Finding Camellia webtoon on RIDI Books here. You can also read the original novel by Jin Soye on RIDI Books here.

Manta is an English digital content platform that offers various genres of webtoons, novels, and audiobooks. You can read Finding Camellia webtoon on Manta here. You can also watch the official trailer and the 100-second summary of Finding Camellia on Manta here.

Please make sure you are using legitimate websites at all times. There are several websites on the web that might look similar and might even have what you are looking for. However, the site could be riddled with pop-ups and trackers. These websites may also harm the creators by stealing their work and revenue. It is better to support the creators by reading their work on the official websites.

Read Also:- Finding Camellia Chapter 94 Countdown

Image Source:- Twitter

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wssinm6Kml2KwornEpaOimV2YtaK8056pZnFpZA%3D%3D