published on in News

Who is Philip Froissant? Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Height & More

Philip Froissant (born in 1994; Age: 27 years old) is a German actor and singer who rose to international fame after appearing in the Netflix movie, Black Island (original title Schwarze Insel) from Munich, Germany.

This actor got a chance to play one of the main characters, Jonas Hansen, in the mystery-thriller-themed movie. He went to express his emotions on his IG profile by writing

Wuhuuu from today you can watch Black Island on Netflix! I had a wonderful time on a beautiful island with great colleagues and team! I’m really happy 😱❤️ Thank you for this stormy ride, the trust and the wonderful experiences and experiences that I was able to experience and collect with you!

In this article, let’s read more about Philip Froissant’s Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Height & Girlfriend.

Wiki / Quick Trivia

Biography

There are not many details about his actual birthday but Philip Froissant was born to his parents in 1997 in Munich, Germany. As of 2021, he is 27 years old. This rising actor completed his primary and secondary education from a local school in his hometown.

Later, he went to attend Otto Falckenberg School by taking admission in September 2018. As per the source, this German actor is expected to graduate with his Acting Degree in September 2022.

Family

Unfortunately, there is nothing available about his German mother and father on the internet. However, they are very supportive of his lifestyle choices and even pushes him to do better with his acting career. Philip Froissant has siblings but they even prefer to stay away from any limelight. He belongs to white European ethnicity and holds German citizenship.

Career

Philip Froissant started his acting journey by working as a theatre artist in various plays. In the year 2017, he was seen in the play ‘Lilja 4 ever’ at Young Residence Theater Munich. From 2018 to 2021, Froissant remained one of the crucial cast members of Catastrophe as Verschiedene. Meanwhile, this artist even worked in ‘The Great March’ theater play.

He made his on-screen debut with a TV movie called Black Island which happens to be his career’s breakthrough project which made him a star overnight. It was released on the 18th of August 2021. He acted under the direction of Miguel Alexandre.

The writing credits go to Miguel Alexandre and Lisa Carline Hofer for this Netflix movie. The story of the film revolves around an orphaned student and a mysterious new teacher.

The other main casts of Black Island are Hanns Zischler as Friedrich Hansen, Alice Dwyer as Helena Jung, Mercedes Müller as Nina Cohrs, Sammy Scheuritzel as Florian, Lisa Carline Hofer as Junge Frau auf Fähre, etc.

Philip Froissant’s upcoming project is The Empress (TV Series) in which this artist got an opportunity to portray the role of Franz Joseph in six episodes of the show. By the time, I am writing this article, the filming of the show is taking place.

The Empress is a romance-history-themed drama show on the Netflix platform. It is expected to release in 2022. He will be seen in the main role opposite Devrim Lingnau who will act as Elisabeth von Wittelsbach.

7 Interesting Facts About Philip Froissant

• Not many people know that this actor is also a qualified biology lab technician apart from being a talented actor.
  • As a talented singer, he is an expert in the Chanson Classic Musical genre.
  • In 2018, Philip Froissant started to receive life-changing career opportunities in the world of entertainment. He first starred in ‘Sommerloch’ as Leon and then appeared in ‘Fest der Liebe’ as Stefan.
  • While growing up, Froissant got involved in many sports badminton, basketball, and beach volleyball.
  • He even played games like darts and soccer during his school days.
  • His hobbies include mountaineering, waterskiing, underwater scuba-diving, and snowboarding.
  • This artist has an official Instagram account but he seems to be not very active there as he only uploaded 16 posts by the time I am writing this article.

He shares a good connection with his co-star named Sammy Scheuritzel.

Social Media Profile(s)

Instagram: philipfroi

Facebook: N/A

Twitter: I will update.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZL2ptcuip2aeoqS2tL%2FAp6to