published on in People

Mark Hampton (Christina Ricci's Boyfriend) Wiki

Mark Hampton (born 14 July 1984, Age: 37 Years) is a famous British hairstylist, fashion enthusiast, art director, global ambassador, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from London, England, United Kingdom. He is well-known in the country for working as a professional celebrity hairdresser at Julian Watson Agency. 

Who is Mark Hampton?

Mark Hampton Wikipedia:- Let me tell you that, he is working at Julian since November 2011. Apart from this, Mark was also the Global Ambassador of Tony and Guy Hair Meets Wardrobe for 3 years.

Being a fashion enthusiast, Hampton has collaborated with so many famous hairdressers. He has also signed contracts with many famous modeling agencies and fashion brands. In his hairstyling career, he has worked in so many fashion weeks. 

Mark came to the spotlight in August 2021, after Christina Ricci (actress) revealed that she is expecting a baby with Mark. As per the sources, the couple is dating for a long-time. Read this article, to know more information about Mark Hampton’s Wiki, Biography, Wife, Girlfriend, Net worth, Age, Profession, Lifestyle, Family & Facts.

Mark Hampton’s Biography (Birthday & Childhood)

Bio – The professional hairdresser, Mark Hampton took birth to his parents on Saturday, July 14, 1984, in London, England, United Kingdom. He was born into a Christian family based in London. 

As per his date of birth, Mark Hampton’s age is 37 years old (as of 2021). He cuts his birthday cake on 14th July every year. Hampton is interested in hairstyling and the fashion industry since childhood. 

After completing his high school graduation, he took admission to Vidal Sassoon in 2000. He trained under legend Vidal Sassoon.

After completing his training, he started working as a hairdresser. Today, Mark Hampton is one of the famous British hairstylists and fashion enthusiasts.  

Mark Hampton Wiki

Mark Hampton’s Family & Ethnicity 

According to the sources, Hampton belongs to the white caucasian ethnicity. He is a Christian. As per his birthdate, Mark’s zodiac sign is Cancer. 

Talking about his family details then Hampton’s father ‘Peter Hampton’ is a businessman. As per the sources, his dad loves to take participate in awareness and fundraisers campaigns. 

Siblings (Brother & Sisters)

On the other hand, his mother’s name is ‘Ann Hampton’. After scrolling down his social media handles, we found that Mark has two sisters in the family named ‘Kirstin Ann Turner’ and ‘Katie Louise’. 

ParentsFather: Peter Hampton.
Mother: Ann Hampton.
SiblingsSister(s): Kirstin Ann Turner and Katie Louise.

He loves to spend time with his family members. He also shared some photos with his siblings on his social media handles. 

Mark Hampton’s Girlfriend, Christina Ricci & Child 

As per the sources, Mark is currently dating American actress ‘Christina Ricci’. The couple came to the spotlight after revealing the news of Christina’s pregnancy. As per the sources, on 11 August 2021, Mark and Christina shared a picture of a sonogram of their baby on their social media handles.

According to the sources, Christina publicly revealed her relationship with Mark through an IG post on 14th July. However, there is no proper information is available about Mark’s previous life. 

Talking about Christina’s past dating life then, she was the wife of ‘James Heerdegen’ (Hollywood film director). She has also a son named ‘Freddie Heerdegen’ from her relationship with James. As per the sources, the couple got separated.

Career & Professions

According to his LinkedIn profile, Mark Hampton began his career as a hairdresser. He also took professional training in hairdressing from Vidal Sassoon. In January 2011, he worked as an Editorial Art Director at Radio Hair Salon. He worked there for 1 year and left the job in January 2012. 

After that, he started working as a freelance hairstylist. In November 2011, Mark joined Julian Watson Agency as a professional celebrity hairstylist. He is currently working in the same agency for the past 9 years. 

In his hairstyling career, Hampton worked with so many famous models, entertainers, and singers. He has also collaborated with many professional hairdressers. From March 2013 to March 2016, Hampton served the position of a Global Ambassador at Tony and Guy Hair Meets Wardrobe. He has also worked in various fashion weeks and modeling shows. 

Being a professional hairstylist, he also worked for Boss x Russell Athletic Collection 2021, Banana Republic April 2021 Campaign, Telegraph Luxury February 2021 Cover, and others. 

What is Mark Hampton’s Net worth?

As per his Instagram profile, his first campaign was for Valentino. According to the sources, Mark Hampton lives a happy and lavish life in London. He earns a good income from his hairstyling career. As per an estimate, Mark earned a net worth of $2-3 million USD (approx.). 

12 Facts You Need to Know About Mark Hampton

• As per the sources, Hampton has also worked at orient express in his early days. 
  • He also shared lots of childhood memories on his social media handles. 
  • As of August 2021, Hampton’s Instagram account has over 5.4K followers and 1.2K posts. 
  • He uploaded his first Instagram post on 30 April 2011. 
  • Mark is also a professional photographer and loves to share his clicked pictures on social media. 
  • He also made a separate IG account titled ‘@markhamptonphotography’. 
  • Being a tattoo lover, he inked lots of tattoos on his body. 
  • Mark Hampton has also appeared in various interviews and talk shows. 
  • Once, he shared a post on his IG account with the security guards of Pakistan and shared an interesting experience. he said:-

Feeling nostalgic. After getting a bomb threat in the hotel I was staying I had to after a long flight straight to set, leave the hotel and stay at the Toni and guy headquarters. Everyone wanted a photo with me thinking I was someone fancy. My security guards wouldn’t leave my side. Literally. We went to the bathroom together, they closed a shopping mall for me to shop. I bought everything. On the client’s card. Was epic. I still have it all. Cushion covers wall hangs. U name it, I bought it. Also learned after the trip they had a 70k reserve fund for kidnapping payment!”

• Hampton is an avid traveler and visited lots of countries. 
  • He is also known as a professional make-up artist. 
  • Mark also endorsed various fashion products. 

Social Media Profile(s)

• Instagram: @markhamptonhair
  • Twitter: @markhamptonhair
  • LinkedIn: @mark-hampton
  • FAQ About Mark Hampton

Q. 1 Who is Christina Ricci’s Boyfriend, Mark Hampton?

Ans. Mark is a British Hairdresser and Make-up Artist. 

Q. 2 What is the age of Mark Hampton?

Ans. Hampton is 37 Years old (as of 2021). 

Q. 3 What is Mark Hampton’s Height?

Ans. Mark stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (in meters 1.85 m). 

Q. 4 Did Mark Hampton have any Children?

Ans. In August 2021, Mark and Christina Ricci are expecting their first baby. 

Q. 5 What is the Net worth of Mark Hampton?

Ans. $2-3 million USD (approx.). 

Q. 6 Does Mark Hampton have any siblings?

Ans. Yes: Hampton has two sisters, Kirstin Ann Turner and Katie Louise. 

Images Sources: Instagram

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqivspmn5qloKm8r3s%3D