published on in People

Who is Ellie Zeiler? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Siblings, Parents, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, Net Wort

Ellie Zeiler (born 6 March 2004, Age: 18 Years) is a popular American TikTok star, social media influencer, content creator, Youtuber, internet celebrity, fashion model, and entrepreneur from San Diego, California, United States. Ellie is famous for her amazing lip-sync TikTok videos. Her official TikTok account has over 10.5 million followers and 348.7 million likes.

Not only a TikTok star, but Ellie is also a Youtuber and content creator. Her self-titled Youtube channel has 115K subscribers. She mostly uploads Youtube shorts on her channel. Being a content creator, she has also collaborated with many famous YouTubers.

Zeiler rose to fame after famous TikTok star Charli D’Amelio commented on her TikTok video about their similar looks. Today, we talk about TikTok star, Ellie Zeiler’s age, biography, family, wiki, net worth, career, parents, siblings, boyfriend, husband, movies, TV shows, videos, latest images, height, and facts.

Who is TikTok Star, Ellie Zeiler?

This gorgeous TikTok star, Ellie Zeiler is famous for her lip-sync videos. Let me tell you that, Ellie gained over 10.5 million followers on her TikTok account. Fans love her lip-sync TikTok videos. Apart from this, Zeiler also endorses fashion products via her online profiles.

Not only an internet celebrity, but Ellie is also an actress and TV personality. Her IMDb profile shows that she collaborated with Brent Rivera, Jeremy Hutchins, and other YouTubers for online Youtube series. She has also played the role of Ari in the TV series Crown Lake. Moreover, Zeiler mostly works on her online profession.

Ellie Zeiler Biography (Childhood, School & Education)

Biodata:-According to the reports, Ellie Zeiler is a native of San Diego, California, United States. She spent her childhood in San Diego along with her siblings. Talking about her birth details then, Zeiler was born on Saturday, March 6, 2004. As of 2022, Ellie’s age is 18 years old.

She cuts her birthday cake on the 6th of every March. She grew up in a well-settled family. As per our research, Ellie completed her education at Del Norte High School. At present, Zeiler is pursuing her higher studies. Along with her studies, she also works on her online career.

About Internet Celebrity, Ellie Zeiler Wiki / Bio (Age & Birthday)

Full Real NameEllie Zeiler.
Date of BirthMarch 6, 2004 (Saturday).
Age (as of 2022)18 years old.
Place of BirthSan Diego, California, United States.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
ProfessionTikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, Youtuber, Internet Personality, Fashion Model, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 2.5 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityWhite.
Zodiac SignPisces.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
School/CollegeDel Norte High School.

Ellie Zeiler Parents (Nationality & Ethnicity)

After doing a lot of research, we found that Ellie Zeiler is the eldest child in the family. Her father Rick Zeiler is an entrepreneur and travel enthusiast. After seeing her dad’s IG posts it seems that Mr. Zeiler loves to play golf.

Talking about her mother then, Ellie’s mom Sarah Zeiler is a blogger and homemaker. Her mom’s Instagram account (@sarahzeiler) has over 15.1 followers. Let me tell you that, Ellie has two twin brothers named William Zeiler and Ben Zeiler.

She also loves to spend time with her family members. Not only this, but Ellie has also shared various photos with her family and friend on her official IG account. Zeiler is a look-alike her mom, Sarah. She also shared a post with her mom and said:-

happy mother’s day to my best friend! I love you more & more every day. I am SO grateful to be raised by such an amazing woman. you & me forever mama🤍”

Ellie Zeiler Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherRick Zeiler.
MotherSarah Zeiler.
Brother(s)1. William Zeiler.
2. Ben Zeiler.
SisterWill Update.

Ellie Zeiler Boyfriend, Husband & Current Partner

Talking about her relationship status then, Ellie Zeiler is committed. As per the reports, Ellie is in a relationship with her boyfriend named Tanner Harvey. According to the media sources, Tanner and Ellie are dating for a long-time.

According to our research, Tanner is a race car driver and social media influencer. Harvey has also uploaded lots of images with Zeiler on his IG profile. We are unable to find any details about Zeiler’s previous relationships and affairs. On Ellie’s 18th birthday, Tanner shared a post and said:-

Ellie, You changed me for the better. You showed me that love is possible. You fill my heart with compassion. Thank you for being you, Ellie. Not only are you my girlfriend but you’re my best friend and most importantly my adventure buddy. So have the best birthday ever and I love you bubbles.”

Ellie Zeiler Relationships & Children

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerTanner Harvey.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusUnmarried.
HusbandNot Known.
ChildrenWill Update.

Ellie Zeiler Height, Weight & Body Stats

WeightIn Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs
HeightIn Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
Body Measurements34-24-36.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.

Ellie Zeiler Career – TIkTok Star & Youtuber

As per the sources, Ellie Zeiler is a famous TikTok star. She is making lip-sync videos on TikTok for a long-time. Zieler came to the spotlight after Charli D’Amelio (popular TikTok star) commented on Ellie’s TikTok video about their similar looks. At present, Ellie’s official TikTok account has over 10.5 million followers.

Apart from this, Zeiler is also active on Youtube. Her official Youtube channel has over 115K subscribers. Let me tell you that, Ellie is also a model and internet celebrity. She mostly makes videos on TikTok. Apart from this, Ellie also uploads her short videos on Youtube.

She uploads new videos every month on her channel. Not only TikTok, but Zeiler has also millions of fan following on her official Instagram profile. She also shares her IG reels. According to IMDB, Ellie is also an actress and played the role of Ari in the television series Crown Lake in 2022. Zeiler has also appeared in lots of Youtube series.

Ellie Zeiler Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

According to the sources, Ellie Zeiler makes money from her online profession. Many famous brands also collaborated with Ellie for promotions.

As per the reports, Ellie’s estimated net worth is around $2.5 million USD (approx.). After seeing her IG posts, we found that Ellie has a black color Tesla car. She loves car racing. At present, Zeiler is living in Los Angeles along with her family.

Read Also: Who is Dana Blumberg? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Parents, Kids, Family, News & Facts

8 Facts You Should Know About Ellie Zeiler

• According to the reports, Ellie has also collaborated with Jeremy Hutchins and Brent Rivera.
  • Ellie’s official Instagram account has over 1.8 million followers (as of March 2022).
  • On 11 June 2015, Zeiler shared her first IG post with her parents.
  • Her favorite animated Disney character is Mickey Mouse.
  • Ellie also endorses various bikini brands.
  • Zeiler likes to do the painting in her free time.
  • She loves to drink beer.
  • Zeiler also shares makeup-related videos on her channel.

Ellie Zeiler Wikipedia, TikTok Account & External Links

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

• Who is Ellie Zeiler?

She is a famous American TikTok star, social media influencer, Youtuber, model, and content creator.

• What is Ellie Zeiler’s net worth?

$2.5 million USD (approx.).

• How old is Ellie Zeiler?

She is 18 years old (as of 2022).

• Who is Ellie Zeiler’s boyfriend?

She is in a relationship with Tanner Harvey.

• Why Ellie Zeiler is famous?

For her amazing lip-sync videos on TikTok.

• (Images Source: instagram.com/sarahzeiler)

Ellie Zeiler Latest Images

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLKtuMieZLOdmaGys3s%3D